Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deirdre Wood Harper
Dr. Deirdre Wood Harper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 5 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Wood Harper is affiliated with Nazareth Hospital and Hahnemann University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deirdre Wood Harper has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 25
I am very disappointed with the lack of professionalism this Dr. Wood shows in her lack of meeting customer needs. I was a repeat client in this office and scheduled an annual dermatology screening visit for Friday 10/13/17. In order to meet this time I got permission from my employer to arrive late with the intent to make up the hours I was at the dr. appt. I arrived at the office at 8:45 only to be met by the receptionist after signing in with "I'm sorry I just called you to cancel the appt." I replied really, if that call came through "just now" my phone would ring and look ( I showed my phone) nothing. How unprofessional! Don't patients have to give 24-48 hours before cancelling asked - why am I not given the same respect especially since my work day now was messed up. So the "receptionist" gave me a new date, 11/9/17 at 5:45 PM. Guess what? I arrived 11/9/17 to find the entire office dark, closed and locked up. What a disgrace. Again where was my "cancel" call. I am owed $60.00 for each visit I was denied a visit like they doctor would expect if I didn't show up. I would not recommend this office ever. I can't say that prior office visits were easily scheduled, but this by far has been the worse experience with Boulevard Dermatology - Dr. Wood. I have the appointment card to prove the appointment was scheduled and I'll continue to keep it to verify how unprofessional Boulevard Dermatology 8001 Roosevelt Blvd Suite 307 Philadelphia, PA remains.
I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN DR. DEIRDRE WOOD. WALKS INTO ROOM IN DRESS CLOTHS AND JUST STARTS TALKING NEVER INTRODUCED HERSELF UNTIL I FINALLY ASKED "WHO ARE YOU" ??????? OH I'M THE DOCTOR !!!!!!!!! JUST WAS NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH HER AND WILL NEVER GO BACK. NOT AT ALL PROFESSIONAL NOR FRIENDLY AND WAS NOT AT ALL HAPPY WITH HER.
Dr. Wood Harper is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hahnemann University Hospital
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Deirdre Wood Harper accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deirdre Wood Harper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.