Dr. Deitra L Williams-Toone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deitra L Williams-Toone?

I had an appointment with Dr. Toone about 7 years ago when Raleigh Duke was Raleigh Community Hospital for back pains, she gave me 2 injections in my back and I haven't had any pain in about 10 years I am recommending her to a friend of mine at this point if I can find a phone number and address to her office. She is the best for cronic back pain.

Dr. Toone Is awesome person and Doctor!

Felt like drug seeker

I've been in chronic pain since 2001 and have many tests like mri's and such supporting this. She acted like I was in too much pain for my condition...like I was making it up just to get on medication. She didn't care to hear what this pain is doing to my world. She was bar non caring. I will not go back to her or this practice.

personal

Although I have just had my first appt With Dr Toone, I find her very easy to talk with and very understanding of what I am going through. I will be having another visit in the future and would recommend her if you are in the need of her type of service's.

Dr. Deitra L Williams-Toone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.