Delbert Chumley Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Delbert Chumley?

Dr. Chumley is the best Gastroenterologist

Posted on September 4th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Chumley for over 10 years & he is very knowledgeable. He's been treating my GERD & Hiatal Hernia all these years. Until there is a proven safe surgery for the hiatal hernia, i will need meds to control my symptoms. Hopefully that day will come soon. Dr. Chumley will keep being my gastroenterologist till he retires.

Posted on August 18th, 2012

Dr. Chumley has done several procedures on both myself, my husband, and my mother. After each procedure we were given follow up appointments. During the follow up Dr. Chumley was available for as long as we needed answering our questions. If there are no questions, the appointment will be short. He is very direct and to the point which I like. If you're looking for someone to hold your hand, I would recommend a different group. If you want a knowledgable physician I highly recommend Dr. Chumley.

Posted on November 15th, 2017