Dr. Delbert J Kwan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Delbert J Kwan?

Some good news some bad news.

Dr. Kwan is better than average on explaining things to me. I had a total of 4 visits and complied with all his three orders for imaging tests done at other, 3rd party sites. A problem came up when I learned about risks and hazards to one of these tests and he did not want to talk in any way about these risks and hazards. In fact he got upset when I brought these issues up and showed him copies of pages from the clinical journals. Do your own research on tests where foreign substances are going into your blood stream or you are being set up for long term followup to X-rays, or anything else. You can also get CIN or NSF disease in some cases from, respectively, CT scan dyes and MRI dyes. Do your own homework. Dr. Kwan did not talk to me about any of these; I had to discover on my own. This is why my numbers for him are low.

Nightmare Surgery

Complete failure of a surgery. Didn't have proper tools, didn't instruct for safe levels of anesthesia, complete lack of bedside follow up/communication, and didn't get the stone. Recommending my parent see another physician to get it removed due to lack in confidence. If not for the poor bedside manner and follow up, I would have rated higher. But with all the complications to follow, I'm giving an overall poor rating.

Best Urologist in Delaware!

He is a very knowledgable and friendly doctor. Dr. Kwan is down to earth and cares about his patients.

Dr. Kwan performed my son's circumcision, and he was very helpful and caring. He is by far one of the best doctors I've met. He called after hours to check on my son which meant the world to my family. Very pleased, no complaints.

Knowledgable and Friendly Urologist

Dr. Kwan helped to save my life. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a Urologist!

I would highly recommend Dr. Kwan.-