2.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Rude Doctor

Dr. Rudy is one of the most uncaring, rude, arrogant doctors we have ever been to.

Dr Rudy-Incompetent physician

After waiting for WELL over an hour, he came into the room and chuckled at me, as I was crying from pain. Didn’t introduce himself, didn’t try to put me at ease (I was half naked, in pain, and crying) - nobody feels comfortable laying on a cold table, half naked, in pain, waiting for a super long time! He said I was “making up my symptoms.” That’s kind of hard to do! Anyway, I got prompt and kindly care from a competent urologist 2 days later, FINALLY had much-needed surgery, and NO, I wasn’t making up my symptoms!!! Do yourself a favor, DO NOT SEE DR. RUDY. He will lead you to believe nothing is truly wrong with you. He is, without a doubt, the most insincere doctor I’ve ever encountered. He should not be allowed to practice medicine. Very bad doctor. Just awful! Anyone who laughs at someone in pain is NOT fit to treat patients, in my opinion.

He should have his medical license taken away!

Most insincere person/doctor I’ve ever met in my life! He never even made eye contact with me. He made me feel like I was making up my symptoms and that everything was all in my head. I got a second opinion and, no, it wasn’t all in my head. By going to see him, I wasted my time and only prolonged my pain. He is a bad person and a very bad doctor. He has no idea what he is doing. I literally have no idea how that man is a doctor. Maybe he went to medical school and he has his degree, but it takes a lot more than a degree to treat people like human beings which he is incapable of doing. ZERO bedside manner. He’s a mean person. Bad, bad doctor. He deserves 0 stars for this review, to be honest.

Rudest doctor I’ve ever encountered

I was referred from the ER with kidney stones and was in severe pain. I went to the appointment and once I was in his office, I waited over an hour to be seen. I was crying because I was in such awful pain. He finally decided to grace me with his presence and he completely and totally dismissed all of my symptoms. Everything I said was completely wrong and he was completely right. He then did a very harsh, cold, painful pelvic exam which made me feel super yucky. After the fact, I found out from another urologist that a pelvic exam was ABSOLUTELY NOT supposed to be done on a patient with kidney stone pain...so I am still very upset about the unnecessary pelvic exam. His bedside manner is nonexistent. There is not a comforting bone in his body. He actually laughed at me and told me just to go back to the ER. He did not help me AT ALL. Save your time and your money as well your pain and suffering and go to a different urologist if you want a doctor who will actually do his job and put your care first and foremost because Dr. “Rude-y” is a sadist and I believe he loves to see people in pain. He’s awful. He’s evil. He needs to be reported to the medical board for his lack of care to patients.

Dr. Delbert C Rudy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stephenville, TX.