Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delia A Wessels MD
Dr. Delia A Wessels has 2 locations
7405 Shallowford Rd Ste 400
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Dr. Delia A Wessels has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Delia A Wessels has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delia A Wessels - Posted on September 25th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delia A Wessels - Posted on November 8th, 2016
We miss you!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delia A Wessels - Posted on February 25th, 2016
Dr. Wessel's is the best pediatrician we have ever seen. I have 5 children and we've seen a number of different pediatricians. She loves the kids she works with and the kids love her. How many kids do you know that when they first feel sick will request to see their doctor. Mine do! She remembers all the kids by name and what is going on with the family. Dr Wessels we miss you here in Carson. Come back!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delia A Wessels - Posted on February 9th, 2015
From the day my daughter was born the entire staff was such a support and was there for everything my baby needed. My husband and I love Dr. Wessels so much and all the time she spends making sure we understand and are informed in everything are little girl is doing. As new parents, she really took the time to make sure everything was going well with us and gave the best care to our daughter. Her and her staff will become apart of your family as they have for us.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delia A Wessels - Posted on November 4th, 2014
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Dr. Delia A Wessels Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Delia A Wessels is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.