Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Delinda H Terry
Dr. Delinda H Terry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Pleasant, SC, with another office in Mount Pleasant, SC. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Terry is affiliated with East Cooper Regional Medical Center and Roper Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Delinda H Terry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Delinda H Terry has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Delinda H Terry has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Delinda H Terry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have been a patient with Dr. Terry for a few years. Every visit I have had with her has been wonderful. Wait times are minimal in this office and all of the staff is wonderful to come into contact with. I have always been treated with respect and concern at Mt Pleasant Ob/Gyn. I would never go anywhere else!
Wait times are horrendous! Every time I have been there I have waited for over an hour. By the time I am called my blood is boiling. The office on Hospital Drive is old and dirty (but it is in a great location with easy parking). Dr. Terry acts like a cashier at Publix - polite but disinterested. I'm sure she is competent but luckily there are other competent doctors with incredible bedside manners and a genuine interest in their patients. I'm sorry this is such a negative review but every visit I have had I swore it would be my last.
Dr. Terry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Sc Medical Center
Dr. Delinda H Terry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Delinda H Terry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.