Dr. Delinda H Terry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Delinda H Terry?

I had an excellent visit with Dr. Terry. She was very thorough in her responses to my concerns and very open to my questions.

Great Knowledgeable doctor

I have been a patient with Dr. Terry for a few years. Every visit I have had with her has been wonderful. Wait times are minimal in this office and all of the staff is wonderful to come into contact with. I have always been treated with respect and concern at Mt Pleasant Ob/Gyn. I would never go anywhere else!

Worst experience ever. I felt like I was a burden to both Dr. Terry and her nurse Theresa. They were just trying to rush through my appointment. My questions were not answered and my concerns were brushed aside. I will not be returning.

Sorry, I have to violate the rule, "if you can't say anything nice...

Wait times are horrendous! Every time I have been there I have waited for over an hour. By the time I am called my blood is boiling. The office on Hospital Drive is old and dirty (but it is in a great location with easy parking). Dr. Terry acts like a cashier at Publix - polite but disinterested. I'm sure she is competent but luckily there are other competent doctors with incredible bedside manners and a genuine interest in their patients. I'm sorry this is such a negative review but every visit I have had I swore it would be my last.

Great Doctor

Dr. Terry has always been a great listener and very comforting. I think we need more doctors like her.

Years of excellence!

Dr. Terry has been my doctor for 15+ years. She delivered both my children by C-Section with no complications. (1st child was breech) She has always been right with diagnosis of all my "female" problems over the years.