Dr. Delisa A Skeete Henry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Delisa A Skeete Henry?

No friend found here

I drove over an hour to see Dr. Skeete as she was so highly recommended. Unfortunately, the practice itself is poorly run. Voicemails to the office manager are never returned. Expect 1-2 hour wait times once you get seated in the exam room. Expect to be over charged and have to fight for your refund. Front office staff is rude. However, Yolanta is awesome. Sheila the midwife really rubbed me the wrong way and I would not choose to see her again. I was never able to book an appointment with Dr. Skeete as the office won't let you until after the junior providers approve the appointment Dr. Skeete. I did talk to Dr. Skeete on the phone one time and she was nice & takes a laid back approach to childbirth/ etc which I appreciate. I had heard through other patients that she encourages moms who have a more natural approach to childbirth to birth outside the hospital with a birth center or unaffiliated midwife. I was leaning that way before hearing that so decided I would switch to the care of a midwife and ask Dr. Skeete to be the backup physician. I was very disappointed when she said no. It took months to get all of my medical records. I do not plan to see anyone in the office again as I will switch to a provider who values my business and time. And by the way, I had that home birth and it was 100X better than any hospital birth will ever be. If you are considering a homebirth, my advice is DO IT.

WORDT ob IN FT LAUDERDALE

This is the worst OB doctor office ever. I went to do my annual exam more than a month ago and still waiting for my results. I'm so worry something wrong is happening with me and they dont return any of my 10 or more phonecalls. They say Booker is busy and will call me later and she never does. I'm seriously thinking now to do a lawsuit. I already contact a lawyer. SO UNPROFESSIONAL. THIS IS MY HEALTH AND THEY ARE PLAYING WITH IT.

The best OB/GYN in South FL!

Dr. Skeete was the doctor on call when I was in labor with my firstborn. And I was so thankful!! Dr. Skeete has such a sweet and comforting personality and such confidence when delivering a baby. She has since become my OB and she also delivered my second born. I love visiting her office and interacting with her front desk staff, medical assistants and nurse practitioners. They really seem to enjoy working with her and it's the happiest doctor's office I've ever encountered! They are pretty flexible about scheduling appointments which is very helpful as I am now coming from Miami every few weeks for my prenatal appointments for my third pregnancy. One thing worth mentioning is how much the labor and delivery nurses at Broward Health Medical Center raved about Dr. Skeete when I was in labor with my first and second born. A few of the nurses were patients of Dr. Skeete which says a lot about their confidence in her as a doctor compared to other doctors they may work with regularly. I highly recommend her. You will love her too!

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much! There is no greater joy than bringing a new life into this world. I am humbled and honored to be a part of that with you and your family. Thanks for allowing me to share in the memory.

very bad front desk staff

I like dr. Skeete very much, but her office staff at front deck should be changed, especially ate the Broward office. THe ladies are rude, they make mistakes, very arrogant. They do not represent dr. Skeete. Alos, nobody returns call. I left messages 5 times and finaly got to speak to someone after 8 days

I love Dr. Skeete. but she needs to change her office stuff. I had very bad experience with the front desk receptionists. I would like to see them friendlier.

Never got a recall card. Many appointments rescheduled due to heavy OB emergency practice.