Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delma Posey
Dr. Delma Posey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX, with other offices in Temple, TX and Temple, TX . He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Posey is affiliated with Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Central Texas Veterans Health Care System and Scott and White Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Delma Posey has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Posey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
Scott and White Memorial Hospital
50 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Delma Posey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Delma Posey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.