Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delois D Teague MD
Dr. Delois D Teague, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Teague is affiliated with Riverside Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Delois D Teague has 2 locations
1375 Cherry Way Dr Ste 110
Columbus, OH 43230
Dr. Delois D Teague has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Delois D Teague has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 12
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delois D Teague - Posted on January 10th, 2019
the best OB in Central Ohio
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delois D Teague - Posted on August 31st, 2018
Worst Experience Ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delois D Teague - Posted on January 24th, 2017
My first appointment with this doctor. Office staff messed up my appointment and wanted me to reschedule, when I refused the girl at the front desk was so nasty and rude. I don't know what she told the doctor, but apparently the doctor is just as nasty and rude as her staff. My wait time was 1 hour and 30 min. My appt. was at 4p.m. I watched the doctor and her staff eat food, gossip, and play on her phone before she called me back, and there wasn't any patients left to be seen. I wouldn't refer a dog to go see this doctor, I don't care how good she is or how much experience she has, first impressions are everything and she blew it. No accountability from the staff for their mistakes, so if the doctor doesn't care, why would the staff care.
Expecting Second Baby
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delois D Teague - Posted on September 12th, 2016
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Teague. She has always been real and up front with me since I have been a patient of hers (almost 10 years now). She explains things and makes them as clear as she can, she's hands on, and she gives that motherly love. The staff in the office is not the best, and it seems they care more about money and insurance than your health, but Dr Teague is the exact opposite. Dr. Teague's nurse has also always been pretty good at getting back to me and answering my questions. Dr. Teague is the ONLY reason I still go there, and I would recommend HER to anyone I know!
Retired Government Employee
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delois D Teague - Posted on September 6th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Teague is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Delois D Teague Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Delois D Teague, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Columbus, OH, in this video.
Dr. Delois D Teague is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, OH.