Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delong Liu
Dr. Delong Liu, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Hawthorne, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Liu is affiliated with Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital, St John's Riverside Hospital Dobbs Ferry Pavilion and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Liu has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Delong Liu has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Delong Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawthorne, NY.