Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delores Baker
Dr. Delores Baker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with other offices in Farmington, MI and Detroit, MI (and 2 other locations). She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Baker is affiliated with Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital and Providence Park Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Delores Baker has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Delores Baker has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Baker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Providence Park Hospital
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Harper University Hospital
Hutzel Women's Hospital
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
37 Years Experience
University of Colorado
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Delores Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.