Dr. Delores Dotson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Delores Dotson?

Doctor is good but staff is rude and you can't get an appointment

Posted on June 29th, 2016

This is no reflection on her abilities, I think she is a decent doctor, but her staff is awful, and I have yet to see her smile once in all the years I have gone to her. I have tried twice this year to get an appointment with her when I was truly sick and the first time I was told she does not accept same day appointments and they could get me in in a week. The second time I was released from the hospital and was told to contact her for follow up blood work and consultation within a week. When I called I was told 'other people just got out of the hospital, too' and the doctor would be able to see me in three weeks when she gets back into town. Not that she isn't entitled to a vacation, but no alternative was offered and that smart remark about not being the only one who has been hospitalized really rubbed me the wrong way. Her staff and nurse have always been borderline rude but this was the last straw. I called another private physician and she is seeing me early next week.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

I love Dr Dotson. She literally saved my life! I had my baby was sent home. Wasn't feeling well after I was released. Called my doctor that delivered my baby and was told to go to urgent care. Called Dr Dotson instead and she waited for me even when she was about to close and said said it was heart failure. Wow! So thankful for her!

Loving My Doc

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

Very attentive ask your concerns gives you the right medicine that you need if you don't need it she will definitely let you know and gives you the right advice and always with a follow up . I love my doctor .😀

She is a wonderful and patient physician.

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Dr. Dotson is a very pleasant and patient professional. Some days I have been seen, she's been booked like crazy, and still takes her time when she came inthe room to see me. She was very attentive, pleasant,understanding and responsive- never felt like she was rushing to see another person. I am glad I tried her and will recommend her to anyone else i come across.

Pathetic!!!

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Niece told she either has the flu or pneumonia...flu test negative..she got an Xray and neither the doctor or staff would give her the results..2 days and still trying to get them as she gets worse and worse. Pathetic doctor and useless staff!

Caring Doctor

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Dr. Dotson is very thorough. She listened to all my concerns and will not brush me off when it's something I'm concerned about. She's great.

Good Doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2011

I would say overall my experience with Dr. Dotson has been a good one. I am looking for another doctor because I came in complaining and for the first time I felt like she brushed it off. But luckily a tech had told me what she found even though she wasn't suppose to. But Dr. Dotson didn't catch it and that explained all my symptoms. I am young and have had alot of medicals problems but they all have strong foundation. She just looked right over the chart, and it made me sad because she is really a great doctor and always got to the bottom of it and followed up very well. Just that one mistake though could have cost me alot! :(

Commited

Posted on December 9th, 2010

Dr. Dotson was very interested in me. She was very caring and asked questions. She took all the time I needed to answer my questions and was very thorough. She is very committed to keeping you healthy .

My favorite doctor

Posted on April 21st, 2009

Loving caring person that i ever meet.

Posted on November 16th, 2017