Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delores E Kotschwar
Dr. Delores E Kotschwar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kotschwar is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center. Dr. Kotschwar has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Delores E Kotschwar has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
dr contradicted the specialist she had see me putting me in a position of trying to figure out the right choice for my condition.....she also dropped the ball on insuring all aspect of setting up the surgery she recommended were addressed and 10 minutes before my surgery told me she had forgotten to check to see if the pre-registration had completed and that my surgery might cost me over 20,000 because of no one in hospital signing on to internet to see if my insurance (United Health) was accepted by surgeon or hospital. it was all a mess and the end result was i had to pay 2 days of hospital stay longer than needed because of her inability to do her job
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Kotschwar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Delores E Kotschwar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Delores E Kotschwar in this video.
Dr. Delores E Kotschwar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.