The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Delos M Cosgrove has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Disease
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Intraoperative Complications
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Aortic Diseases
- Postoperative Hemorrhage
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Prosthesis Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Tricuspid Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Cancer
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Surgical Blood Loss
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Myocardial Diseases
- Varicose Veins
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
Showing 1 of 1
- University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Mason General Hospital
Dr. Delos M Cosgrove accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Delos M Cosgrove in this video.
Dr. Delos M Cosgrove is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.