More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delouis Terlonge Jr
Dr. Delouis Terlonge Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with another office in Raleigh, NC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Terlonge is affiliated with Granville Medical Center, WakeMed Cary Hospital and Maria Parham Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Delouis Terlonge Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Terlonge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Granville Medical Center
WakeMed Cary Hospital
Maria Parham Hospital
Rex Healthcare Inc.
Maria Parham Medical Center
13 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Jackson Health System
Dr. Delouis Terlonge Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Delouis Terlonge Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.