Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delvon Ferguson
Dr. Delvon Ferguson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Kingsport, TN, with another office in Pensacola, FL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with Smyth County Comm Hosp, Johnson County Community Hospital and Johnson City Specialty Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Delvon Ferguson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Ferguson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Smyth County Comm Hosp
Johnson County Community Hospital
Johnson City Specialty Hospital
Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Russell County Medical Center
Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Johnson City Medical Ctr
Sycamore Shoals Hospital
Johnston Memorial Hospital
Indian Path Medical Center
12 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Delvon Ferguson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Delvon Ferguson in this video.
Dr. Delvon Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.