Dr. Delwin Williams Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Delwin Williams?

Posted on November 21st, 2016

This "doctor" degrades people with his use f vulgar comments

Wonderful Doctor, Great Man!

Posted on February 1st, 2016

Dr.Williams knew immediately that I didn't need to have been taken there, but he also knew that there was something wrong, he knew I had been blaming myself over my wife leaving me, in a short 10 minute session he had me bawling and then full of spirit and feeling in charge of.my life once again, he somehow knew of my cancer and prayed with me and gave me a ton of strength to go battle my cancer, he reassured me I would win this fight and would soon be cancer free. I am 1 week away from starting my treatments, and was served divorce papers today, I was distrought over losing my wife before meeting Dr. Williams, now even with divorce papers, I was happy to.see them and feel renewed in my outlook of life. Thank you Dr.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

He was horrible. Terrible bedside manner. Diagnosed me without talking to me. Didn't respect me at all, and was completely condescending, belittling, etc. He is the wi rst dr I have ever seen.

Avoid this doctor

Posted on June 1st, 2013

This doctor has a terrible bedside manner. He diagnosed me correctly but said somethings that I have checked with a counselor, my pastor and a man that works with children with my disorder that were inappropriate. After 5 mins he told me I was angry at God. And until I admitted I would never get the help I needed. Anyone (that includes my pastor) who knows me knows that that is so far from the truth that the guy was an #!? (a word I refuse to use, though my pastor did when she heard). If you want to stay healthy or get on the road to recover he is only good for a diagnosis and medication! Find someone else. If I could have given 0 stars I would have.

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on April 27th, 2013

He is a very different type of psychiatric doctor & not what my 20 year old son was expecting BUT exactly what he needed! At first he made my son angry but he ended up greatly respecting him because he was brutally honest with him regarding what was the real problem. He was not condemning, belittling, or superior acting.....he just cared enough to tell him the truth. My son was not cured with one conversation with Dr. Williams but he has a new outlook on what tomorrow & his future can hold.

Posted on December 7th, 2015