Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Delwyn H Sargeant
Dr. Delwyn H Sargeant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sargeant is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Delwyn H Sargeant has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Delwyn H Sargeant has the following 14 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Dr. Delwyn H Sargeant has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I waited an hour and a half before the doctor came into the exam room. He asked for my symptoms (fever, sore throat, headaches, chills). He did a brief examination check ears, lung, look in my mouth and said, you have the flu. He will send a prescription over to the pharmacy, do not go back to work until a day fever free and no meds. He never called in the prescription, and I had a hard time getting information from his office. WORST experience ever....never would I see him if he where the last doctor on earth
The most memorable part of my visit was Dr Sargeant creating a written profile of my problems and health issues. I liked how clean the office is in all the areas. I would tell a friend that the office is very calm and clean. A reflection of the service provided by the staff and a reflection of the doctors. I am glad I have chosen Dr. Sargeant , and would recommend him to a friend.
Dr. Sargeant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Delwyn H Sargeant accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Delwyn H Sargeant in this video.
Dr. Delwyn H Sargeant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.