Dr. Delynn M Williams Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Delynn M Williams?

Adequate Patient Care

Dr. Williams is a very intelligent physician; however, since I see her at her IUPUI location, I believe her juggling work there as well as at her office out in Greenfield has made it difficult for her to be able to keep track of what medications I am on/other nuances of my patient history that are pertinent to my treatment. In addition, whenever I had various concerns about possible diagnoses, I felt that she often minimized the severity of my concerns. Often it was communication via my therapist that allowed me to finally get in correspondence with her in between followups. Furthermore, I would recommend her for patient care if going to see her at her office in Greenfield, where she likely spends the majority of her time.

Dr. Delynn M Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.