Dr. Demetra Burrs Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Demetra Burrs?

Firmly believe Almighty sent Dr.Burrs

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

Dr. Burrs took vital care throughout the nine months and instrumental in safe delivery in 2002 at PAMC Fremont. She is the main reason I and my wife have a daughter today. God bless her and all her patients .

Knowledgeable

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Dr Burrs was my partner in healthcare. I found her helpful, intelligent, professional and kind. She gave me options and I appreciated that. She was my second option for a surgery I needed. She answered all my questions and told me what to expect. Needless to say I chose her and she did a great job! I felt she treated me well and had my best interest as the focus. Most importantly, she really listens

Posted on August 14th, 2015