Dr. Demetri J Merianos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Demetri J Merianos?

Kind, Patient and Generous

Dr. Merianos is all you can ask for in a doctor! He is knowledgeable, kind, sensitive to your needs and generous of spirit! He was great during a stressful time!!!

Wish all doctors were like Dr Merianos

Dr Merianos is easily one of the best doctors we've ever worked with and I'd highly recommend him to family members/friends. He did work on my 3 year old's hernia. He offered a very thorough explanation of the issues at hand, how he was going to fix it and the recovery details. Lots of time with us when other doctors would have rushed out the door. Surgery was successful and afterwards, he corresponded with us frequently with random questions we had. . A++

The Absolute Best

Dr. Merianos made a very difficult decision very easy because he is so wonderful. I made the right choice too and I was so thankful to have him be the surgeon for my son. He explains everything, is accessible, and truly cares for his patients and their families. If your child has a CCAM/CPAM/BPS look no further. He is the Guy in the NY metro area that you are looking for. Excellent bedside manner, office staff is great, he is skilled and knowledgeable. Just the best!

The absolute best doctor for your child

Dr. Merianos is a wonderful doctor and person. Your search is over. You found the right doctor! He is understanding and compassionate. He answers all of your questions and makes himself accessible. He really cares for his patients as if they were his own. AND he is a brilliant experienced surgeon!

Highly recommend

Dr. Merianos repaired our baby's hiatal hernia. We found him to be responsive, patient, skilled and kind. He took his time to explain exactly what a hiatal hernia was and how he would operate on it, including all the potential scenarios. The operation itself, which he was able to perform laparoscopically, ran calmly and smoothly. In the days following the operation, he stayed in touch; when we had questions he was always there for us. This was an emotional and difficult time for us, and we felt safe with Dr. Merianos; I can't begin to express how much that meant to us. We are very grateful. If you're lucky enough to have him caring for your child, I'm happy for you. You're in good hands.

My son had suffered perforated appendicitis and got bacterial contamination throughout the abdomen quite significantly. Dr. Merianos is the surgeon that treated my son and got him recovered. Dr. Merianos is very responsive and answers any questions we have in detail. Dr. Merianos' approach of less intrusive operation and op'ed for using antibiotics longer instead of

The absolute best

I am an OR nurse, and was able to work with Dr. Merianos during his fellowship. He was extremely skilled at his job and a complete joy to be around. We have been friends for years, and he recently helped my fiancé while we were visiting NYC. He was able to diagnose via text and expedite his care in the ER. Not only does he excel in his own specialty, but his vast knowledge in other specialties has been extremely beneficial. He had the radiologist reread scans and persuaded a specialist to get him to the OR immediately. Without Dr. Merianos we would have been in the hospital for days without answers. He goes above and beyond to take care of his patients, he is detail oriented, and he won't stop working until he is sure they are given the best care possible. I cannot recommend a better pediatric surgeon. When I have children he will be the doctor I trust with their health. He is a truly fantastic.

Excellent Doctor

Well Educated, knows what he is talking about, made me feel very comfortable when my daughter was in hospital. Excellent bedside manners. Takes his time explaining every detail.

Skilled, attentive, and super nice -- great with my anxious son.

Dr. Merianos is one of those rare doctors who has that combination of knowledge, bedside manner, and availability that made the whole process of my son's procedure as easy as possible. He is attentive and particularly skilled at explaining the details of what our options were and then how to proceed with the option we chose. When we had a question post-procedure he returned my email within minutes! Also, he was great with my son who was very anxious about having anesthesia. He was able to keep him calm all while remaining kind and intentional to the task at hand. I highly recommend him and would go back to him in a heartbeat should the need arise (but hopefully it won't!).

Best doctor ever. Loved him

Doctor Demetri Merianos is an wonderful doctor. My son was under His care with a very complicated appendicitis. Doctor Merianos not only took excellent care of my son but also comfort with his understanding professionalism and genuine care. I can not thanked Him enough for all tha He has done for my son and my family.

Highly recommend

Dr. Merianos is thorough, relatable, and has a very comforting presence. Perfectionist!

Dr. Demetri J Merianos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.