Dr. Demetrius F Loukas Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Demetrius F Loukas Jr?

Love Dr Loukas, Office very inefficient!!

I really like Dr Loukas. He is a very nice man and once you get in to see him he does not rush the appointment at all. The problem I DID have was waiting and waiting and waiting to to talk to him. Getting the appointment wasn't hard but he ran at least an hour late, sometimes more. I saw him for issues other than cancer. I tried to be understanding but after a few appointments I got tired of being treated as a second rate patient. I even waited and waited and waited one time at the check out desk!! The last time I was there I was waited so long just to check out I finally walked out. I haven't been back since. The first time I was there a very nice woman came to me and chatted. Once she found out I wasn't there fo Oncology services, she never gave me a second look!!

very personable kind and detailed.

He is a lovely, caring man. He is patient and always answers questions and give complete answers. He never "blows" me off like some providers how.