Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Demetrius L Patton has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Demetrius L Patton has the following 8 expertise
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Breast Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Demetrius L Patton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Patton seems like he cares UNTIL he operates on you. Performed a very serious surgery on me that I have come to find out from previous tests (which he had been provided), that I should have NEVER had. Now that I am in a terrible state with all sorts of issues he won't even return a phone call. His nurse is always nice on the phone and says she will talk with him and she assures you one of them will call back but they NEVER do. Having to go to a university hospital to see if they can do anything surgically to give me some sort of life back because no gastro doctors around here will take the case because of #1 him, #2 he is only a general surgeon and #3 there was no gastro doctor involved in my care. Neither Patton or our family doctor was watching out for my welfare because this is evidently standardly know procedure in the medical community, My family doctor referred me to Dr. Patton and I was not under the care of a gasto doctor. That is the kiss of death in finding a gastro doctor to see you. If you are considering gastro surgery in a small town area, please insist that you have a consult and are under the care of a gastro doctor in case of complications. Sure wish I knew the lawyer on the review in which the lawsuit is pending because I would very much like to talk to the attorney.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Zucker Hillside Hospital
Dr. Demetrius L Patton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTri Rivers Healthcare, 141 Hospital Dr, Salem, KY
Dr. Demetrius L Patton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, KY.