Dr. Demetrius L Patton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Demetrius L Patton?

The most caring and compassionate doctor, he never rushes, answers all questions even if asked more than once. He is insistent on his patients comfort and dignity

Highly recommended.

He is a very courteous, knowledgeable surgeon. His bedside manner is impeccable. Would highly recommend him.

Excellent Doctor who cares about his patients!

He is a very good surgeon, and takes time to explain things and answer questions.

Dr. Patton seems like he cares UNTIL he operates on you. Performed a very serious surgery on me that I have come to find out from previous tests (which he had been provided), that I should have NEVER had. Now that I am in a terrible state with all sorts of issues he won't even return a phone call. His nurse is always nice on the phone and says she will talk with him and she assures you one of them will call back but they NEVER do. Having to go to a university hospital to see if they can do anything surgically to give me some sort of life back because no gastro doctors around here will take the case because of #1 him, #2 he is only a general surgeon and #3 there was no gastro doctor involved in my care. Neither Patton or our family doctor was watching out for my welfare because this is evidently standardly know procedure in the medical community, My family doctor referred me to Dr. Patton and I was not under the care of a gasto doctor. That is the kiss of death in finding a gastro doctor to see you. If you are considering gastro surgery in a small town area, please insist that you have a consult and are under the care of a gastro doctor in case of complications. Sure wish I knew the lawyer on the review in which the lawsuit is pending because I would very much like to talk to the attorney.

No thank you

Thanks for nothing..... after inaccurate diagnosis and thousands of dollars out of pocket, I have to go see a real suregon to fix what Patton has messed up on.

Wonderful!

Exceptional surgeon, couldn't have found a better doctor

DR PATTON HAS ALWAYS BEEN SPOT ON WITH MY DIAGNOSIS. HE IS COMPASSIONATE ABOUT HIS WORK HIS ABILITIES AND HIS PATIENTS. HE IS COURTOUS, KIND AND DOES NOT RUSH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

Dr Patton has been my doctor for several years and quite a few surgeries. At one time I was diagnosed with heart trouble but he found it to be a ruptured diaphragm and repaired it. He has taken very good care of me and my gastric problems, some of them not so easy to diagnose. His bedside manner is impeccable. He doesnt stop with the easy out he thinks - sometimes its as tho you can see the wheels turning - he finds the best options and will discuss them with you. There is o better Doctor, Surgeon as far as I am concerned.

Nothing but positive comments. He is a great listener.... Takes time to explain procedures, consequences, etc. one of the best surgeons I have dealt with.

Saved my daughter's life

my daughter was in a serious accident this spring. Dr. Patton performed 2 surgeries, the first was exploratory and save her life. His diagnoses were accurate, surgery was a success, and his followup was all that we could ask. The case was complex with multiple injuries. We could not ask for a better surgeon and attending physician. We will always be in his debt.

I had a great experience with Dr. Patton as my surgeon. I had a major surgery that many area doctors wouldn't even attempt, and Dr. Patton reviewed my case and studied what my surgery would consist of. He took the time to explain everything that needed to be done. He is extremely intelligent and I would refer anyone to him. He definitely goes above and beyond any other surgeon in the area. Also he is on the ball with following up with his patients after surgery. Very caring. 5 stars in my book!

Dr. Demetrius L Patton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, KY.