Dr Demetrios Markouizos Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr Demetrios Markouizos?

Well visit

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr. Markouizos has been my children's pediatrician for 23 years. Although we no longer live in the Astoria area, we travel to his office as often as necessary (and at least once a year for well visits). We wouldn't think of switching doctors. His care, compassion and level of expertise are unsurpassed. Dr. Markouizos demonstrates a genuine interest in his patients. We love him!

excellent and quick diagnosis

Posted on November 7th, 2017

wonderful and well caring experience with Dr Markouizos and staff as always. Sufficient and always available.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Each visit to Dr. Markouizos is wonderful. All concerns are answered with care for my families feelings. There is no other doctor that compares. I would recommend Dr. Markouizos to everyone.

As usual the best experience ever!!

Posted on October 26th, 2017

You cant go wrong with bring your child to Dr. Mark! My friend referred him to me and I am so happy she did. He and his entire team has been taking care of my daughter since she was born. He came to the hospital to see her the very next day she was born. You cant ask for a better bed side manor than that. since them they have guided me every step of the way, ensuring that she is healthy. I am very happy with their service and care.

Dr Markouizos is absolutely fantastic!!!

Posted on October 26th, 2017

I started with Dr Markouizos 8 years ago with my first child. Now I am there again with my newborn. He is unbelievable. He is always attentive, caring and oh so knowledgeable. All my family and friends have him as their kids pediatrician. We all adore him.

He's an superb physician

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Dr. Markouizos is always accommodating, he goes above and beyond for his patients. We have continued seeing him since our kids have been born and they are now 14 and 16. I can't see myself going anywhere else.

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN!

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Dr. Markouizos, is very professional, knowledgeable, caring, loving and most of all detail oriented in the care of your child. He makes himself always available for his patients. He follows through with referrals. The office staff is accommodating and courteous. the office is extremely well kept and clean. we have been with him for ten years and would not trade him for anyone.

Dr. Markouizos is the absolute greatest!

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

We happened to find Dr. Markouizos through a recommendation 19 years ago. My daughter at the time was born with some issues, and through it all, he has always been there for our family. He's more than a doctor. He truly cares; and will call in the middle of the night to check in and make sure she/he is okay. For anyone looking for a pediatrician, I can't say enough good things about Dr. Markouizos and our experience over the years. We are truly blessed to have found him.

Exceptional Pediatrician & Diagnostician!

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

Dr. Markouizos is beyond impressive, not only in his pediatrics and diagnostics, but also as a compassionate child advocate. He is absolutely brilliant. He has created a welcoming practice and has been there for my son through thick and thin. There are no words to truly express our gratitude.

doctor saved our daughters life

Posted on October 15th, 2017

My daughter was diagnosed by the doctor at the age of 3 with Wilms tumor. She had no symptoms at all. Dr Markouizos was so thorough he didn't like how her abdomen felt. Memorial Sloan doctors tell us often how lucky we are to have such a great doctor.

A wonderful Pediatrician

Posted on October 15th, 2017

Dr. Markouizos is an incredible doctor. He has been my children's pediatrician for 24 years. When he is on vacation we call him and he is more then happy to resolve the problem or would send us to the right specialist. As you enter his office it is child friendly and immaculately clean. His staff is phenomenal and they are completely professional. His office and examine rooms are kept clean and organized. I would recommend him to others to bring there children to him.

Dr. Markouizos is the best!

Posted on October 9th, 2017

I've known Dr. Markouizos since my child was a baby. He has always been professional and well trained. He always takes an interest in his patients. He always goes above and beyond for my child with special needs. I always get the impression that he is genuinely concerned and dedicated to my child. I travel 3 hours to see Dr. Markouzios and I wouldn't see anyone else. He is always polite and thorough making you feel at ease that your child has the best care possible.