Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Demitry M Arbuck has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
- Cancer Pain
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Showing 5 of 80
I lost 8 years of my life thinking this Dr. Arbuck was going to help me. 8 years!!!! 8 years he had me on Suboxone for pain management and then just cut me off cold turkey even though every one of my screens were clean and I followed every direction he gave me. Which included all of the injections, meds, therapist, lidocaine drips and patches. There is no compassion after 8 years. I cried all the way home yesterday due to his not wanting to give me anything whatsoever for my pain. I showed him my question form and told him that after 8 years that nothing has changed on the form. $600.00 for the GENE test, so much out of pocket that insurance doesn't pay for, plus the thousands of dollars that our insurance did pay. Oh, we have very good insurance. At this clinic, the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing there. So much confusion because of HIM, ARBUCK!!!!! Zero feelings for his patients. I was very hurt yesterday when he wanted me to have 5 more appointments before my pain would ease. Like I said after 8 years of pain control medicine he cut me off cold turkey. My husband goes to my appointments with me and when yesterday we couldn't get anywhere with this soft spoken Dr. we called it quits. He said I was now discharged. OMG really after I trusted him with my back and pain, he just calmly discharged me. Beware in the beginning he will say anything and every thing to milk you of your money and your insurance making you think you are in his hands, but in the end he is very cold. JUST BEWARE and read the other's testimonies. I must tell you this, my heart was absolutely broken yesterday when he told me I was discharged. I can pull up my medical records for those who would like to see, I followed his every direction for 8 years. Now I am left alone and feel like a complete fool. Remember in the beginning he will woo you, in the end you are the one that feels like the fool. Granted, Dr. Boggus that does do injections is extremely good at what she does, the best..... and I have had many others that do not compare to her. Thank you Dr. Boggus.. I hope I can complete what you are in the middle of treating me for. I guess I will find out as we still are scheduled.
This clinic works as a group but you receive personal managed compassionate care!
They work on the whole body & mind . A lot of back pain can be from foot problems. They corrected that with a script for inserts and correct shoes. They check to see if you need counseling , a lot of people make their pain worse dwelling on it. They check the back and spine my husband has severe osteoporosis that had never been checked before We are so happy he was sent there!!!
Dr. Arbuck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Demitry M Arbuck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMethodist Sports Medicine, 201 Pennsylvania Pkwy Ste 200, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Demitry M Arbuck is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.