Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Demos K Agiomavritis MD
Dr. Demos K Agiomavritis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Demos K Agiomavritis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Demos K Agiomavritis has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Demos K Agiomavritis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Demos K Agiomavritis - Posted on December 19th, 2014
Mr.ALFRED G.LAVERTY aka "Jerry" LAVERTY
Self-verified patient of Dr. Demos K Agiomavritis - Posted on March 20th, 2011
I have known DR.Agio over the past 14 years since he took me on as a patient,DR.Agio has an excellant,caring bedside manner,he has referred me to other Physcians for care of my prostate and foot care health problems,also,following my auto accident,he referred me to Physcians at UMASSMEMORIAL HEALTHCARE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS for treatment of bruise to the brain,fracture of my right hand and right shoulder,presntly,blood clotting in my left foot treated with ECOTRIN,81mg.
Umass Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Demos K Agiomavritis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDEMOS AGIOMAVRITIS MD PC, 385 Grove St Ste 120, Worcester, MA
Dr. Demos K Agiomavritis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Worcester, MA.