Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Demosthenis Klonis
Dr. Demosthenis Klonis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Las Cruces, NM, with another office in Santa Fe, NM. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Klonis is affiliated with Mimbres Memorial Hospital, Presbyterian Hospital and Mountain View Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Demosthenis Klonis has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Demosthenis Klonis has the following 6 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Demosthenis Klonis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
When my husband had his first heart attack, Thank God Dr Klonis was on call. My husband bottomed out his blood pressure, heart slowed, and if you ask him, he'll tell you that he saw the white light. Dr Klonis worked quickly and expertly and didn't quit until he saved my husband's life. Two years later, he did it again. You people looking to make a quick buck at this man's expense by joining this disgusting lawsuit should think real hard about the next time you start to feel a tightening in your chest, or start to find it a difficult to catch your breath. But you know what? If Dr Klonis happens to be on call, he'll work just as hard to save your sorry hides! About this rating system, why dosen't it let you give a higher rating than 3 stars? No matter.
Each time I went to see Dr. K I wanted THREE HOURS past my appointment time. When he arrived to do my angiogram he didn't even know who I was. He is charismatic but I felt he was very uncaring and quick to jump to pricey procedures and prescriptions without fully explaining his reasoning behind them.
Dr. Klonis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mimbres Memorial Hospital
Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Kaseman Presby Hosp
Memorial Medical Center Inc
Mountainview Regional Hospital
30 Years Experience
University of North Texas
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Demosthenis Klonis, DO - Cardiovascular Disease in Las Cruces, NM, in this video.
Dr. Demosthenis Klonis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Cruces, NM.