Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dena L Lacara
Dr. Dena L Lacara, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, NJ, with another office in Verona, NJ. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine. Dr. Lacara is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Lacara has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Dena L Lacara has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I was taken to the exam room right on time - and spent the next fifty five minutes sitting in a paper dress, staring at the blank walls and sweating because they had not yet turned on the AC - had to be 80 degrees in that small room, by the time the doctor came - I understand that doctors run late, but - no explanation, no apology, and really if they know it is going to be that long at least let me either sit in the waiting room OR keep my clothes on. Doctor was pleasant enough and surely competent, but they need to re-think their office policies.
I'd been looking for a new general doctor for a few months. After one visit with her, I was done looking. I now have been going to her for at least 4 years. She is extremely nice and caring. Takes all the time with me I need at all my visits. Has had accurate diagnosis every time I've gone. I would definitely recommend her!!
Dr. Lacara is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Atlantic Health System
Dr. Dena L Lacara accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dena L Lacara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, NJ.