Dr. Dena L Lacara Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Dena L Lacara?

HUGE wait time

I was taken to the exam room right on time - and spent the next fifty five minutes sitting in a paper dress, staring at the blank walls and sweating because they had not yet turned on the AC - had to be 80 degrees in that small room, by the time the doctor came - I understand that doctors run late, but - no explanation, no apology, and really if they know it is going to be that long at least let me either sit in the waiting room OR keep my clothes on. Doctor was pleasant enough and surely competent, but they need to re-think their office policies.

Favorite doctor ever

I'd been looking for a new general doctor for a few months. After one visit with her, I was done looking. I now have been going to her for at least 4 years. She is extremely nice and caring. Takes all the time with me I need at all my visits. Has had accurate diagnosis every time I've gone. I would definitely recommend her!!

Program Manager

Dr. Dena L Lacara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, NJ.