More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dena A Lenser has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Dena A Lenser has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Dena A Lenser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dena A Lenser - Posted on January 23rd, 2015
I have been to a few pediatrics over the past 9 years and Dr Lenser is one of the best. I know she is busy and at times does not have an extended amount of time to linger in conversation, but when ever I have had a question or had a concern it has always been answered in kind and knowledgeable way. She has a broad knowledge base and has excellent judgement. My family has always been well taken care of. Her practice is busy and if an appt was not available the same day, I have always been seen with in 24 hours. The staff has always been kind and understanding. I appreciate being given home care advice instead of always having to come in. I would suggest her office to anyone looking for a pediatrician. I hope I never have to leave.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dena A Lenser - Posted on February 12th, 2013
We love Dr. Lenser's office. She has a great bedside manner and takes her time during the appointment. I never feel rushed. Dr. Lenser takes great care of our kids and they are very comfortable with her. Her nurses are wonderful with our kids also. I love that they are on time and we never have to wait for more than a few minutes.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dena A Lenser - Posted on January 17th, 2013
After hearing rave reviews about Dr. Lenser we were very excited to meet her and have our son visit her. However, after 3 visits (well baby, weight check and sick) we were very unimpressed. Our visits were short, interrupted and very rushed. One time, when he was sick, she was booked solid the next day and her office staff said, "just go to urgent care, we cannot help you." After that, we did not go back. I still have friends who love her, we however, did not.
Service level much different than before
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dena A Lenser - Posted on October 16th, 2012
Dr. Lenser used to show our family great service but within the past year her level of caring, ease of getting an appointment, call backs, and office staff service has diminished. I am looking for another pediatrician and am hoping to find one that is what she USED to be. Yes, doctors have families and lives of their own, but if you cannot see patients and treat them with respect maybe you need to hire another doctor to help out if your simply "too busy", all of the time.
Outstanding Pediatrician...wont find better!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dena A Lenser - Posted on October 2nd, 2012
First off, I love how thorough and knowledgeable Dr Lenser is. I have never been unhappy with her office, wait time, appointment scheduling or anything. They are all very caring and attentive. Im moving out of state and definitely worried I wont find another pediatrician at her level. My son was born with a intestinal disease and Dr Lenser provided my particular son with expertise care. Even made a life saving phone call after office hours that litterally saved my sons life. She really listens and I will forever be gratefull for the care she provided my 3 sons with. You can not go wrong with Dr Lenser
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
28 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Dena A Lenser Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMODESTO PEDIATRICS, 3109 Coffee Rd Ste A, Modesto, CA
Dr. Dena A Lenser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Modesto, CA.