Have you seen Dr. Dena A Lenser?

I have been to a few pediatrics over the past 9 years and Dr Lenser is one of the best. I know she is busy and at times does not have an extended amount of time to linger in conversation, but when ever I have had a question or had a concern it has always been answered in kind and knowledgeable way. She has a broad knowledge base and has excellent judgement. My family has always been well taken care of. Her practice is busy and if an appt was not available the same day, I have always been seen with in 24 hours. The staff has always been kind and understanding. I appreciate being given home care advice instead of always having to come in. I would suggest her office to anyone looking for a pediatrician. I hope I never have to leave.

We love Dr. Lenser's office. She has a great bedside manner and takes her time during the appointment. I never feel rushed. Dr. Lenser takes great care of our kids and they are very comfortable with her. Her nurses are wonderful with our kids also. I love that they are on time and we never have to wait for more than a few minutes.

Not impressed

After hearing rave reviews about Dr. Lenser we were very excited to meet her and have our son visit her. However, after 3 visits (well baby, weight check and sick) we were very unimpressed. Our visits were short, interrupted and very rushed. One time, when he was sick, she was booked solid the next day and her office staff said, "just go to urgent care, we cannot help you." After that, we did not go back. I still have friends who love her, we however, did not.

Service level much different than before

Dr. Lenser used to show our family great service but within the past year her level of caring, ease of getting an appointment, call backs, and office staff service has diminished. I am looking for another pediatrician and am hoping to find one that is what she USED to be. Yes, doctors have families and lives of their own, but if you cannot see patients and treat them with respect maybe you need to hire another doctor to help out if your simply "too busy", all of the time.

Outstanding Pediatrician...wont find better!!

First off, I love how thorough and knowledgeable Dr Lenser is. I have never been unhappy with her office, wait time, appointment scheduling or anything. They are all very caring and attentive. Im moving out of state and definitely worried I wont find another pediatrician at her level. My son was born with a intestinal disease and Dr Lenser provided my particular son with expertise care. Even made a life saving phone call after office hours that litterally saved my sons life. She really listens and I will forever be gratefull for the care she provided my 3 sons with. You can not go wrong with Dr Lenser

Awesome doctor.....but can't get an appointment

I LOVE Dr. Lenser. I trust her and when there was an emergency, I was so glad that she was my child's doctor. She is empathetic, spends time with you, and listens to all concerns. She is an EXCELLENT doctor. However....scheduling with Dr. Lenser's office is a nightmare. A well visit has to be scheduled 3-4 months in advance. If your child is sick and you need a same day appointment...forget about it. This office has become so busy over the last few years that it is almost pointless. With children, you just can't "plan" an illness. Now that our insurance doesn't cover Urgent Care, we are left with the only option of sitting in an ER for 4-6 hours when Dr. Lenser is too busy to see us.

The Good and The Bad

Dr. Lenser is an excellent Doctor, she is caring, sincere, compassionate, intelligent and knows how to communicate with the parent and child. Our family adores her. She takes as much time as needed with each patient and makes each patient feel important and cared about. She is an amazing person and a remarkable Doctor.Now for the bad; The staff is curtious but uncaring at times, it is practically impossible to get an appointment when your child is sick, and that is why you have a pediatrician. I called once at 9am because my daughter was running a high fever all night and coughing like a sea lion and the receptionist was stern in saying that Dr. Lenser was totally booked for the day, I explained that I was worried about my daughter that her fever was staying elevated even with childrens' tylenol and that the cough was not allowing her to rest at all and was deep and croupy the receptionist seemed to not even be listening to me and said "if you're concerned you can take her to the E.R. or urgent care, Dr. Lenser has NO opening today" You can not plan a child's illness to schedule appointments in advance so how can Dr. Lenser NEVER have time to sick kids, they should leave a few opening throughout the day for emergencies or sudden illnesses that could not be previously scheduled. To recap, The Good is Dr. Lenser's knowledge, compassionate and communication skills and The Bad is the inability to get a same day appointment when your child is sick, and the staff's lack of concern for your child's well being when sick.

AMAZING!!!!

Doctor Lenser is the best. My children love her and usually have to be dragged out of her office because they like it so much. Her staff is friendly and courteous and always has time for any questions that I may have... she's the best.

Great and caring doctor!

Too many patients, too little time....

Dr. Lenser is an excellent Dr; unfortunately, her office has become the craziness of her former office. It is virtually impossible to get an appointment for the same day when you have a sick child (which is a top priority for me in selecting a pediatrician.... availability). Her staff shows no empathy or flexibility. I have no problem scheduling a month or two in advance for well visits...but I also expect service when my child is sick! Her staff are quick to give the brush off of "simply too busy". It is a sad day when the staff recommends a local Urgent Care Facility as opposed to an appointment time! I guess the true dilemma is Service vs. Volume.

sarah

hi mommy. i love you you are a great doctor for me and all your other patients

OUR FAMILY IS SO LUCKY TO HAVE A PHYSICIAN OF THIS CALIBER...SHE GIVES HER PATIENTS A 110%. HER OFFICE STAFF IS THE BEST! THEY ARE ALWAYS VERY COURTEOUS, HELPFUL AND ABOVE ALL PROFESSIONAL!!! HER OFFICE IS VERY BUSY, BUT ANY QUALITY PHYSICIAN'S OFFICE IS. YOU'RE THE BEST DR. LENSER!!!!!!!!

Dr. Dena A Lenser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Modesto, CA.