Dr. Dena W Thayer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dena W Thayer?

Love my results!

I am much more confident now When I went to see Dr. Thayer, I was having so many problems trying to fit in clothes and bras. I had one breast that was so much bigger than the other. I felt terrible about it. She spent the time to explain everything to me and my surgery was wonderful. I can't tell you how much this has changed my life. I never thought I could look this good. I'm so happy!

A True Medical Professional

Dr. Thayer is direct, professional and talented. She went above and beyond when taking care to ensure I was satisfied with the results I got from my treatment. She has a "no frills" demeanor but in a very professional way, do not be put off by it, her talent and attention to what I was looking for exceeded any expectations I could have had. Not only is this a beautiful office with a talented surgeon but they run a very ethical and customer service based business.

Preshool teacher

She was the best! Dr. Thayer was attentive, patient, and on top of everything I needed to live a life without cancer. Enough said!

breast cancer survivor

dr Thayer was the best choice for me for my reconstructive surgery .I now live in south Texas and thought I was having issues with implant but when I saw dr Robert Fernandez he said her surgical skills were amount the best he has ever seen!! He gave her accoulades..she also used the same brand of implant his practice uses. I give dr Thayer a big THANK YOU for helping me understand and educate me on the road to normalcy after my diagnosis

Dr. Thayer recently performed my breast cancer reconstruction. From the initial consultation, in which she spent 45 minutes discussing my options, to the care after surgery, she has been wonderful. She is very detail oriented and I can tell she really cares about her patients. Her office staff is top-notch as well. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Dr Thayer did my tummy tuck 4 weeks ago. Amazing results! I chose her because her prices were much better than the surgeons I consulted with in Grand Rapids. I wondered if the results would be as good... And they were! She was awesome! She is very knowledgeable and spent time with me. I noticed other people commented on wait time. That was never n issue for me! I would highly recommend Dr Thayer!

VERY SATISFIED!!!

I'm very happy that I decided on Dr. Thayer to do my tummy tuck. I've been wanting to get this done since the birth of my last baby (17 yrs) and finally did it! I was so self conscious of my stomach, clothed and unclothed, and this has given my confidence a much needed boost after my divorce. The results are awesome, better than I ever could have imagined, and I would recommend anyone to have that consult with her to see what she can do for you!

The doctor was not that bad, she was a little confusing, but the nursing staff needs some assistance in how to be curtious of the patients

Excellent, caring physician who took the time to listen to my concerns. I am extremely happy with my results.