Dr. Dendy Engelman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dendy Engelman?

It's about trust.

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Dr. Dendy Engleman is in incredibly intuitive, precise, detail oriented and caring doctor. I can't recommend her highly enough. I trust her implicitly. Can I give her 10 stars?

Best dermatologist I have ever seen and I have seen many. Dr. Engelman does the MOHS surgeries painlessly from start to finish with the added bonus of a wonderful "beside manner." She truly cares for everyone of her patients and her staff is attentive and helpful as well.

Posted on February 28th, 2017

Best in business

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Friendly, comforting, skilled, easy to through options with, listens to concerns & does exactly what she says - she delivers!

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr. Engelman is wonderful. She is very knowledgable and has such a caring and reassuring manner that puts you immediately at ease. Dr. Engelman is also the only Doctor I've seen who runs on time and is considerate of her patient's time. A true professional that encompasses all the qualities every patient wants in their provider.

The Best

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I would first like to say what an absolute pleasure it is to be a patient of Dr. Engelman. She is the most efficient, professional, and accommodating MD I have come across. She has a very unique ability (not often seen in any field let alone medicine) to extend her care not only on a professional level but a personal level as well. It is a very comforting and refreshing feeling to know your doctor truly cares about your well being.

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Dendy is amazing. Hands down the best dermatologist I've ever been to. From the second she walked in the room her warmth as a person, combined with her skill as a Dr. put me at ease. I would put my treatment in her hands for anything from medical to cosmetic. Seeing now that she has a double major in psychology comes as no surprise as her kindness and generosity as a person and Dr, have gone above and beyond what I expected! PS, she's not bad on the eyes either!

She is worth the wait!!!

Posted on December 28th, 2012

A dermatologist who knows what they are doing.

I love Dr. Engelman!

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I have had several superb visits with Dr. Engelman. Her bedside manner is warm and engaging (and funny!), and she seems genuinely concerned with my well-being. Most importantly, she is a skilled practitioner. Her diagnoses and recommendations have been excellent, and her hands-on work has been amazing. I am more than satisfied with the outcome.I can't recommend her highly enough.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2012

I really enjoyed my time with Dr. Engelman. She is bright, kind, and capable. She knew my diagnosis right away, but didn't rush me out of her office - like a lot of doctors tend to do. I will definitely recommend her to others!

She is incredible!

Posted on July 5th, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Engelman. When I found out she changed locations, I didn't mind following her to the Grand Central location. When someone makes you look this good, you stick with them!

Dr. Engelman is wonderful!

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

So nice, bright, capable, and pleasant. Love her and love the office and staff. Dr. Engelman knew my diagnosis immediately and seemed genuinely interested in me and my well-being.

WONDERFUL AND CARING PHYSICIAN!

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Dr. Engelman is very kind and compassionate. She and her office staff are lovely. I followed her from her previous NY office to her new location and could not be more pleased! She's one of the nicest doctors I have ever met!