Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denis Alix MD
Dr. Denis Alix, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Ada, MI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Alix is affiliated with Saint Mary`s Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Denis Alix has 2 locations
7540 Conservation St NE
Ada, MI 49301
Book Online Now
Dr. Denis Alix has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Alix is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Mary`s Health Services
45 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Denis Alix Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Denis Alix's office for more information.
300 Lafayette Ave SE Grand Rapids, MI : (616) 752-6921
7540 Conservation St NE Ada, MI 49301
Locations & Directions
Dr. Denis Alix is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.