Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Denis E Ashley
Dr. Denis E Ashley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bremerton, WA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Denis E Ashley has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Denis E Ashley has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Denis E Ashley has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Denis E Ashley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Simply put, he saved my life! I was born without a thyroid. For whatever reason my medicine stopped working. To add to it I am a heart patient. I was having a hard time breathing, chest was hurting me my feet larger than a football. He wasted not time, ordered proper tests within 5 minutes of coming back from my CT he comes in tells the nurse to admin more medicine for comfort and to arrange transport to Bremerton for admitting. I was in the hospital for a week. My new endoroligist said if I hadn't gone to the hospital I more than likely wouldnt be here. So if you have to go to Harrison Hospital Dr. Ashley is one of the faces you want to see coming into your room.
23 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Denis E Ashley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Locations & DirectionsHarrison Medical Center, 2520 Cherry Ave, Bremerton, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Denis E Ashley, DO - Emergency Medicine in Bremerton, WA, in this video.
Dr. Denis E Ashley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bremerton, WA.