Dr. Denis Becker Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Denis Becker?

My most trusted physician

Posted on June 6th, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Becker for 9 years now. I am 64 years old and have the most confidence in him than any other medical professional I have gone to. I like that he starts each appointment with asking me about any updates, how I am feeling and if anything has changed before he looks at my lab results. He does not let the data drive the conclusion. Rather, he reviews how I feel first and then interprets the data. He is thorough, knowledgeable and clearly enjoys his work. His walls are covered with year after year of Best Endocrinologist recognition and I completely agree with his recognition. The people who do lab work are efficient and painless in drawing blood for labs. He and hs primary nurse have a strong synergy and she is caring, knowledgeable and very responsive to questions and follow ups.

He is a Good Doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr. Becker is very nice & explains things very good. He did not rush or speak down to me. I believe him to be an honest doctor. Not truely sure why anyone would leave and start crying? Very kind doctor. Just remember every one has bad days, patients & doctors.

Been going to Dr Becker for 11 years

Posted on August 31st, 2016

I guess I am not the norm I have been seeing Dr Becker for 11 years had my thyroid removed and he is always very courteous with me I guess since he i so familiar with me. I have tons of symptoms, but my thyroid levels are perfect on synthroid. He is has vast experience in metabolic syndrome since he deals with diabetes and as l exercise and clean up my diet and the symptoms were better.

Posted on December 21st, 2015

I have gone to dr becker for over 3 years and love him and his staff!

The worst Dr. I have ever seen!

Posted on June 25th, 2015

The first time I saw Dr. Becker I finally felt understood and cared for. This was after receiving alarming test results from another physician. He took time with me. My second appointment was the worst medical appointment I have ever had. He didn't know what was wrong with me, talked over me, and insulted me. I thought I was crazy. I felt so awful I burst into tears after my appointment. Then I looked up his reviews and seems I am not the only one who has had this experience. He made me feel terrible, I felt my trust had been betrayed. I would suggest that if you are in need of an endocrinologist do some research. He is not the guy you want to see.

Excelent Doctor, but there can always be issues

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

This was my first appointment, and something had happened that put Dr. Becker significantly behind his appointment schedule. The front desk should have explained this, as I didn't learn of the problem until we were back to see Dr. Becker. We were quite aggravated that people were walking in and getting seen ahead of us while we waited to see the doctor. Follow up has been with staff, not with the doctor.

Ms

Posted on August 21st, 2014

He is a charletan. He is falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill. He made me feel that there was nothing wrong with me. I asked him for his help and he dismissed every symptom I had. I asked him if he would work in collaboration with my general practitioner to find out what was wrong with me and he said there was nothing he could do to help me. I have no thyroid and severly debilitating sypmtoms of lethargy, weakness, weight gain etc. synonyms: quack, sham, fraud, fake, impostor, hoaxer, cheat,

Waste of time and money

Posted on January 15th, 2014

I was hopeful that Dr. Becker was a professional who took pride in his work. Dr. Becker is not a professional, nor is the staff and the only pride they can have is in collecting fees for performing no services. Since my initial visit, and despite numerous calls and messages left for his nurse Shannon, I have not learned my test results or heard a word from anyone at Raleigh Endocrine Associates.

Run, Don't walk, Away

Posted on July 25th, 2013

After 2 years of treatment that failed, painful neuropathy that kept me from sleeping (and which he said had nothing to do with my thyroid condition...guess what, it does), dosage of radiation that didn't work (yes, my thyroid is alive and kicking, painfully), this man informed me "I don't know what to do with you". His office is so disorganized. I've had to wait 2 hours for a scheduled appointment several times. I finally stopped going to him and called to get my records. Without informing me or sending a bill, they sent a balance that I did not know existed to a collection agency and are holding my records hostage. So much for the Hippocratic Oath.

very bad exoerience with Dr. Becker

Posted on July 12th, 2012

I don't know how a doctor with his credentials can be such an incompetent doctor. Run--don't walk and find another doctor. I'm thankful another doctor discovered his mistake and probably saved my life .

Posted on November 19th, 2011

Will not go to this doctor.

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

I think I am the patient who never came back. Or there are a lot of us. He never followed up, office staff was rude, long waits for appointments,and he just never listened to my issues. So I looked for another endocrinologist. Thank goodness there is more than one practice in the area.