Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Denis P Bouvier has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Denis P Bouvier has the following 8 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
i am writing this review because the person who should be writing this isn't with us anymore. Dr. Bouvier either doesn't know what he is doing or doesn'tcare. His accuracy in diagnosing a problem is a big fat zero. For eight months the doctor gave my friend the same wrong diagnoses for an affliction he didn't have. still suffering he went to an emergency room where they immediately diagnosed his problem. By then though my friend's health was seriously compromised and by the end of the year he past away. if Dr. Bouvierhad spent a little more time and care indoing some simple tests, maybe he couldof been treated early on in his problemand still be with us. i wouldn't trust Dr. Bouvier to treat the rats in the basement. Be careful.
Dr. Bouvier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1987
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDenis Bouvier Do, 414 33rd Ave, San Francisco, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Denis P Bouvier in this video.
Dr. Denis P Bouvier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.