Dr. Denis J Frank Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Denis J Frank?

Do not go to "Dr." Denis Frank

He is horrible and misdiagnosed my daughter. I am reporting him to the AMA. He should not be practicing. Please trust me on this!!!

dr frank is a great dr and will tell it like it is.

My hero!

After years of suffering . . . he was the one and only physician who understood, believed me and actually ran additional testing to discover my condition. I am now fine for the first time since I can remember. He is my hero!

Highest recommendation

I am new to Scottsdale and came down with terrible gastrointestinal distress after Thanksgiving last year. I suffered with this for two and half weeks until I saw Dr. Frank for the first time. Dr. Frank ordered a test for me that found the cause of my distress. a bacterial infection. With antibiotics my infection cleared up and I was back to normal. I spoke to my niece who is a hospitalist in Denver and she told me I was lucky Doctor Frank ordered this test because according to her infectious disease docs this is not a test that is typically run. Dr. Frank also performed a colonoscopy on me that was a breeze. I was told me that Dr. Frank often discovers problems that are missed by other physicians. I would heartily recommend Dr. Frank. It is true that he is very punctual and businesslike but I like that I do not have to wait for interminable periods in the waiting room and my meeting with Dr. Frank is very thorough.

Worst doc I have ever encountered!

Rude and unprofessional! Did not listen , told me he had had a horrible day....very busy etc. I work in the medical profession and decided there and then I would never see him again. He might be smart who knows but somewhere he is missing in empathy and courtesy!

Cancelled my appointment for being 5 minutes late

I arrived 5 minutes late for my scheduled appointment time (no exaggeration) and was informed the doctor had left to do something else. The assitant explained that the doctor was very punctual. Are you kidding me? I guess things aren't so bad with managed care that Dr. Frank can cancel an appointment on his patient with such little reason. Unbelieveable.

Amazing Man By Tiffany MIkus

I have been with Dr Frank for over 2years. Working with him has been a great experience. He is very well informed in all areas and what he is not capable of treating he refers properly. He always has the best interest in the patient and loves his job. He was in the air force for many years so yes he is strict on appointment times and very professional. He has a kind heart and very funny. Plus he looks like Larry David!!!! I would recomend Dr Frank to anyone. He is always on time and what he cant solve he will recomend great alternatives

Excellent care for past 7 years

Dr. Frank has always been prompt for my yearly appointment. When I had an emergency, he saw me within hours. I think he has common sense in addition to qualified medical experience.He keeps accurate notes from each visit and reviews the past visits with me each appointment.

Lack of empathy and caring

I was a couple of minutes late my appt and was informed from the MA that a few patients had canceled and the MD was upset that day. I was only a few minutes late and was taken shortly after I arrived. Dr. Frank didn't even shake my hand when he walked into the exam room after not seeing me for a few years. The first thing he commented on was that I may should be aware of his protocol to arrive very early as not to disrupt his schedule. I apologized saying I was only 5 min late, and was basially dismissed. He abruptly asked me why I was there at the appointment. I explained the reason, which was going to require an exam, and I was extremely uncomfortable informed him of this. I was a little upset as I told him. He was abrupt and rushed because my hesitation was only causing him to get further behind with his schedule. At one point, when he needed to leave the room, he made a comment that he was extremely behind schedule, and this was audable from my exam room. I didn't understand how this could be since he had cancelations before and after me. Basically, his medical accumen may be sound, but his professional and bedside manner lacks any assemblence of compassion or caring. He doesnt appear to care at all about the patient as a person. I did get a bill from my insurance for the 20 minute appointment for $275. This is a bill for a patient that is not complicated and doesn't have multiple co-existing diseases. Just one complaint that I made the appointment for that day. It's very sad that this is the was this physician choses to practice medicine when he could actually be a human being.

It's to bad he is a doctor, he should be required to take a class on patient care.

I've required several colonoscopies in the past several years because of diverticulitis. Dr. Frank was the worst I ever had. I felt the whole procedure and when I told him he did not care and actually tried to say it was my fault for being on pain medication. He is the most uncaring doctor I've been too. When you are in a situation that is personal like colon stuff you want a doctor that cares and gives you respect. Dr. frank does neither.

Compasioante

In this day and age,I am amazed that Dr. Frank keeps two appointments open for comapssionate care. If you really need to see Dr. Frank, he is available. Very gentle man, and an excellent listener

Dr. Denis J Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.