Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Denise L Jackson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Denise L Jackson has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Denise L Jackson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Denise L Jackson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I had Dr. Jackson and I am so sorry that they changed her from my facility in Frankfort, IL. She is the BEST. She listened to my concerns and applied her expertise to get to the bottom of my health problems. Dr. Jackson was prompt for my visits and was considerate of my time. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
I have seen this doctor for a couple of years now & will never go back to her. After waiting for over 2 hrs to see her, she comes in the room agitated & talks like she didn't care why I was there to see here. To make the long story short, she started telling me that it's been a long day & that she's ready to quit (mind you, she had no clinic the day before & probably started at 8 am). She then screams with hands waiving in the air saying..."Why was I asking her about other medical concerns than what my appt was for"? But isn't this her job... Part of a doctor's duties is to be CONCERN, be SYMPATHETIC, and CARE about their patients. Please think twice before you see DR.DENISE JACKSON :(
Dr. Jackson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Denise L Jackson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Denise L Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frankfort, IL.