Dr. Denise L Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise L Jackson?

I had Dr. Jackson and I am so sorry that they changed her from my facility in Frankfort, IL. She is the BEST. She listened to my concerns and applied her expertise to get to the bottom of my health problems. Dr. Jackson was prompt for my visits and was considerate of my time. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

patient

I am very happy with my doctor, she does not rush you, take time to get to know you, hear you, shares information and follows up with you. In addition the staff is attentive

My first appointment and it went very well.

A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING...

I have seen this doctor for a couple of years now & will never go back to her. After waiting for over 2 hrs to see her, she comes in the room agitated & talks like she didn't care why I was there to see here. To make the long story short, she started telling me that it's been a long day & that she's ready to quit (mind you, she had no clinic the day before & probably started at 8 am). She then screams with hands waiving in the air saying..."Why was I asking her about other medical concerns than what my appt was for"? But isn't this her job... Part of a doctor's duties is to be CONCERN, be SYMPATHETIC, and CARE about their patients. Please think twice before you see DR.DENISE JACKSON :(

Great Physician!

Extremely pleasant, attentive and professional. Just what you'd want a family doctor to be.

Dr. Denise L Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frankfort, IL.