Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denis Neuhut MD
Dr. Denis Neuhut, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay Harbor Islands, FL, with other offices in Miami Beach, FL and Miami, FL . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Neuhut is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center, Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Denis Neuhut has 3 locations
Dr. Denis Neuhut has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Denis Neuhut has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Denis Neuhut is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Neuhut is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute
Miami Heart Institute And Medical Center
Miami Heart Institute
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Denis Neuhut Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Denis Neuhut's office for more information.
1060 Kane Concourse Bay Harbor Islands, FL : (305) 865-8166
4302 Alton Rd Miami Beach, FL : (305) 865-8166
2845 Aventura Blvd Miami, FL : (305) 865-8166
Locations & Directions
Dr. Denis Neuhut is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Harbor Islands, FL.