Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Denis G Patterson has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Inherited Neurological Disorders
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Migraine Disorders
- Nerve Damage
- Spinal Fractures
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
I was seeing Dr. Patterson for about a year and half. No procedure he did for me has helped. The last epidural he gave me, has crippled me with shooting pains down my legs. When I got home from the procedure, I could not walk for over three hours. I called Dr. Patterson over four times, and never got a call back. When I finally got to see Dr. Patterson, we got into an argument about my condition. I was even kicked out of his office. If you value your health, do not see Dr. Patterson.
My wife has been disabled due to degenerative disc disease for years, affecting her quality of life. Dr. Patterson has been the only doctor after years of treatments and unsuccessful surgeries, to finally give my wife a chance of renewing her quality of life . His kind, personal caring of her is certainly appreciated and will never be forgotten
16 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Denis G Patterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNevada Advanced Pain Specialists, 5578 Longley Ln, Reno, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Denis G Patterson in this video.
Dr. Denis G Patterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.