Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Denis T Sconzo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Denis T Sconzo has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Dr. Denis T Sconzo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I had not met this dr. However, I was in his office and was seeing by his coworkers. The staff is friendly. I am pregnant, the visit went fast. However! The offices were filthy! All the electronic equipment was dusty, the floors had dust in every corner, doors were dirty, the staff did not wash/sanize their hands before putting gloves on and making an exam! The gloves were taken by dirty hands, put on the counter, then put on then the exam was performed! Yuk!!!! I am disgusted! I wrote to Dr. Sconzo about the dust, he replied that it is normal to see in any busy officeð³ May be, but not in ObGyn office!
The doctor himself is good, the assistants are good. Make sure to bring a book, though, because you'll be sitting there for at least an hour after your appointment was scheduled before you're escorted to the back. Then, be prepared to wait 30 more minutes until the doctor actually comes in. Also, they insist on constantly doing pregnancy tests and ultrasounds on you for no reason. I swear I've had more of those in the last 2 years since I started seeing this doctor than I have in my entire life.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Sconzo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Bellevue Hospital Center
Dr. Denis T Sconzo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Resource, 1250 Waters Pl Ste 1206, Bronx, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Denis T Sconzo in this video.
Dr. Denis T Sconzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.