Dr. Denis T Sconzo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denis T Sconzo?

Dusty office

I had not met this dr. However, I was in his office and was seeing by his coworkers. The staff is friendly. I am pregnant, the visit went fast. However! The offices were filthy! All the electronic equipment was dusty, the floors had dust in every corner, doors were dirty, the staff did not wash/sanize their hands before putting gloves on and making an exam! The gloves were taken by dirty hands, put on the counter, then put on then the exam was performed! Yuk!!!! I am disgusted! I wrote to Dr. Sconzo about the dust, he replied that it is normal to see in any busy office😳 May be, but not in ObGyn office!

He is the best doctor I have ever seen. I travel from NJ to see him. I did not give him 5 stars however due to the ridiculous wait time at his Yonkers Office. Regardless of your appointment time, be prepared to wait 2 hours.

Literally the worst wait time in the history of the world

The doctor himself is good, the assistants are good. Make sure to bring a book, though, because you'll be sitting there for at least an hour after your appointment was scheduled before you're escorted to the back. Then, be prepared to wait 30 more minutes until the doctor actually comes in. Also, they insist on constantly doing pregnancy tests and ultrasounds on you for no reason. I swear I've had more of those in the last 2 years since I started seeing this doctor than I have in my entire life.

I love Dr. Sconzo, he's very thorough and efficient in his practice; never had one like him. I highly recommend him.

I receive excellent care from Dr. Sconzo and the staff at Lawrence Hospital. Their professionalism went beyond their call of duty. Thank You.

I feel so lucky to have him as doctor and his staff were already no matter how many time I call.

Dr. Denis T Sconzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.