Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denis A Yalkut MD
Dr. Denis A Yalkut has 3 locations
2161 Lexington Rd Ste 2
Richmond, KY 40475
Dr. Denis A Yalkut has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Denis A Yalkut has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
Showing 5 of 17
Outstanding doctor with outstanding team!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Denis A Yalkut - Posted on December 2nd, 2018
Dr Yalkut has always taken excellent care of me.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Denis A Yalkut - Posted on September 9th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Denis A Yalkut - Posted on July 11th, 2017
Dr Yalkut is all about the patient and finding treatment for whatever the issue might be. He conducts himself very professionally but also helps me feel comfortable and understand what's happening. If there's an area that needs any work it would be getting refills he's such a busy doctor for good reason he's a great doctor but it makes it hard to get refills
Self-verified patient of Dr. Denis A Yalkut - Posted on July 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Denis A Yalkut - Posted on March 25th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Dr. Denis A Yalkut Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Denis A Yalkut
Dr. Yalkut enjoys superbike racing, water skiing and wake boarding.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Denis A Yalkut, MD - Urology in Richmond, KY, in this video.
Dr. Denis A Yalkut is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond, KY.