Have you seen Dr. Denis J Yoshii?

Dr good receptionist needs improvement

I liked the doctor but the receptionist left a lot to be desired. Extremely unfriendly. Rest of staff is okay.

Mixed Diagnosis without Follow-Up

Although Dr. Yoshi spends the time to listen to me and recommend alternative treatments that have helped my condition, I am pretty confident he is getting kickbacks from the drug manufacturers for inhalers and allergy shots. I have been prescribed inhalers that are not covered by insurance and treatment was severed when I decided not to do allergy shots and pursue the other suggestions he had made to what could be causing the problems. I was told I would be referred, but was not, and treatment has ended coldly with mixed feelings. I was originally taken care of and have found many ways to treat condition, but no diagnosis or further treatment, when I couldnt help get kickbacks!

Very Impressed

First of all, the front office lady is extremely nice, which is unfortunately pretty rare nowadays in Dr.'s offices. She asked me for a copay, and I'm not supposed to have one. I let her know that and she looked into it, and told me I was right. She showed me why she thought I did - the providers website is a little confusing. EVERY SINGLE DR. OFFICE I go to asks me for a copay and argues with me when I tell them I'm not supposed to have one. but she looked into the issue and was able to SHOW me on their website why its confusing. Now I know what to tell other Dr.'s offices that try to charge me a copay. Out of the many other Dr. offices I've been to for my daughter and I, this is the first person to look into it and show me the issue. I had also forgotten the paperwork. I felt really bad because she had taken the time to fax it to me ahead of time. She was very understanding and nice about me forgetting it. Now regarding Dr. Yoshii. He spent about an hour with my daughter. Very thorough, caring, and he took time to explain things. He helped us discover an allergy we didn't even realize she had, and this was most likely effecting the way she often feels.I was very impressed with the entire experience. We are still in the process of getting allergy tests, so I am not sure about their follow up, but I have confidence it will be great just as the rest of this experience.They even sent us a welcome card signed by the Doctor. Nice personal touch! As someone who deals with many Dr's and Dr's offices for my family, this one is top notch!!!

Great example of a true caring doctor!

Just went to see Dr. Yoshi for my son's rashes & allergies. He answered ALL my questions (I have a lot being a new mom) and he explained everything in great length. His office team also were wonderful and caring. I would HIGHLY recommend seeing him!!

Wish there were more doctors like him

This doctor was knowledgeable about alternative methods and had a much better understanding of the healing potential of the human body than any MD I have ever met. It was refreshing to listen to a doctor give me advice that didn't involve taking pharma drugs to cover up symptoms. He spent over an hour with me analyzing my current lifestyle and prescribing recommendations that were both natural and inexpensive. I truly wish there were more doctors like Denis Yoshii replacing all too common MDs who get you out of the door in 10 minutes with two prescriptions in your hand.

Wonderful

Dr Yoshii spent time with me and my child. We had so many questions about food allergies and he helped. Plus he taught about how nutrition could help.

Good Doc

I was trying to find a good Dr for my kind who has problems coughing and Dr. Yoshii has been very gentle and he explains everything so you undersstand the problem. As he is DO, he works also with suplements if needed besides the regular medice. I like him a lot. The office's are designed for kids with toys and movies, books. I like it a lot.

Dr. Denis J Yoshii is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.