Dr. Denise A Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Denise A Johnson?

Awesome asset to the Medical Community!

Best FP Doctor in the Metroplex!

the caring office

I was pleasantly pleased with the entire office staff. The doctor was so caring and warm, I will recommend this office to all my family and friends,

love!

Haven't seen a doctor for a while and saw rest reviews on her. The staff super nice and helpful always a smile on there face. Nurses very cheerful and Dr Johnson was great! She was so thorough with me and knowledgeable. I'm so happy I found a doctor that cares. Love it here!!

Lack of Follow Through

Routine school physical for DD turned into a nightmare - scoliosis x-Ray. After x-Ray was completed couldn't even get return call to get results. Staff acted like I was inconveniencing them when I just wanted to know what was going on with my child. DO NOT USE THiS PROVIDER. Just FYI: We were patients for a few years but just normal basic colds and shots. First serious issue.

Dr johnson is very thorough wirh everything. Instead if looking at chart she asks me first what i am here for and carefully going over everything. Also asks befotr leaving if i have any other question. Staff is amazing. Always cheerful and happy. Never a moment that they feel like they ate rushing even though it is a busy clinic. Highly reccommend dr johnson to anyone!

Retired

I recommend Dr,Johnson to anyone who ask about my doctor. She is friendly, listens to me and they have always worked me in, even if I don't have an appointment.

Was a very busy office but got seen in a timely manner and the office staff was nice and answered all my questions.

I like that the staff knows me by name and is always so pleasent. They make me feel like I am important. Dr. Johnson was right about all the things wrong with me and wanted to fix my issues.

Manager

Great provider and extremely thorough! Staff is also very knowledgable and caring. Very wonderful experience and I highly recommend this provider.

Very Happy

I didn't think I would find a doctor that still wanted to spend time with you ans show careing but I did in this doctor.

Great doctor and staff

The doctor took her time with me. The front girls were so sweet and smiling and the nurses were happy too everyine seemed to want to be at work and it was 430 when I was there u would think they would be wanting to go home but they all are so happy to be here.